The Small Business Adaption Grant program was announced today to support small businesses – which were subject to closure or highly impacted by the COVID-19 shutdown restrictions.
This grant program will allow Queensland small and micro businesses to apply for up to $10,000 which can be used towards a variety of different activities associated with sustaining their business operations and building resistance – including the following :
- strategic planning, financial counselling or business coaching aligned to business development and diversification
- building the business through marketing and communications activities, for example, content development (web pages, mobile apps, visual and audio media etc.)
- digital/technological strategy development
- digital training or re-training to adapt to new business models
Grant funds can also be used towards any of the above activities occurring from 23 March 2020 onwards, although the project must be completed within a maximum of 6 months from the date of approval.
We can provide training/consulting services which covers some or all of the following :
- Development or redevelopment of your business website
- Digital Marketing Strategy to promote your business online
- Learn how to “take control” of the management of your website
- Understanding analytics to fine-tune your online marketing
- Blogging Strategies
- and more…
To be eligible for this grant, your business must:
- have been subject to closure or otherwise highly impacted by shutdown restrictions announced by Queensland’s Chief Health Officer on 23 March 2020
- demonstrate that business revenue has been significantly impacted since 23 March 2020 over a minimum 1-month period due to the onset and management of COVID-19
- employ staff and have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have a valid Australian Business Number (ABN) active as at 23 March 2020
- be registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters
- have an annual turnover over $75,000 for the last financial year
- have a payroll of less than $1.3 million
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
To find out more, or apply visit Small Business Adaption Grants Program or call Andy on 0403 023 223 or contact us to see what digital training / consulting / marketing or website strategy services we can assist you with.