The latest round of the Queensland Governments Small Business Entrepreneur Grants Program has just opened for new applications (applications close on 21 November).
The aim of these grants are to help new small businesses in Qld to get off to a better start with assisted funding for planning, coaching, training and consulting services.
Grants of up to $5,000 (matched by participants) is available to help small businesses engage a consultant, advisor or business coach for up to three months, so if you have been putting off website or digital marketing for your business because of cash flow, this is a great way to get some government funding to help you along.
We can provide training/consulting services which covers some or all of the following :
- Development or redevelopment of your business website
- Digital Marketing Strategy to promote your business online
- How to “take control” of the management of you website
- Understanding analytics to fine tune your online marketing
- Blogging Strategies
- and more…
To be eligible for this grant, your business must:
- have a business name registered within the last four years
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be based in Queensland
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.