The latest round of the Queensland Governments Small Business Entrepreneur Grants Program has just opened for new applications (applications close on 6 June).
The aim of these grants are to help new small businesses in Qld to get off to a better start with assisted funding for planning, coaching, training and consulting services.
Grants of up to $5,000 (matched by participants) is available to help small businesses engage a consultant, advisor or business coach for up to three months, so if you have been putting off website or digital marketing for your business because of cash flow, this is a great way to get some government funding to help you along.
We can provide training/consulting services which covers some or all of the following :
- Development or redevelopment of your business website
- Digital Marketing Strategy to promote your business online
- Learn how to “take control” of the management of you website
- Understanding analytics to fine tune your online marketing
- Blogging Strategies
- and more…
To be eligible for this grant, your business must:
- have a business name registered within the last four years
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be based in Queensland
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.