Remote WordPress & Website Training is one of our specialities ??
InaDay Hands on Training, have been providing remote WorPress training and consulting services for a number of years – mostly to business owners at remote locations… or to save on Travel costs and time. However the current coronavirios (COVID-19) situation makes our Remote Training service an ideal way to remotely learn about WordPress and how to manage your own website… from the comfort of your couch…
Some of the things which you can achieve from home are outlined in our recent post 10 Things to Do in Coronavirus Quarantine … but some of the WordPress and Website training we provide could include :
- Upgrading WordPress, Plugins, PHP and Themes
- Keyword Analysis and Search Engine Optimisation
- Content creation Strategies (including Blogging)
- Understanding Analytics Setting up and Interpreting your Google Analytics and Search Console Data)
- Backup Strategies
- Usability / Performance / Conversion Optimisation
- and more…
Remote WordPress / Website Training Options
We typically provide remote training sessions in 1hr or 2hr blocks… so you can book just a single hour… or can purchase up to an 8hr batch of time – to be used as needed within 3 months.
Our Remote WordPress Training and Consulting can be done over the phone, but in most cases will be conducted online using (free) screen sharing software such as Skype or Teamviewer.