The program, which is administered by the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training (DESBT), provides support to businesses to increase core skills and adopt best practice including fully funded activities in the following 5 areas :
- Training and coaching
- Website development or upgrades
- Professional business advice
- Strategic marketing services
- Business continuity and succession.
This grant program will allow Queensland small and micro businesses to apply for single up-front fixed grant payment of $5,000 (excluding GST).
In a Day can provide you with the following eligible activities, and also assist you with the provision of an estimate for inclusion with your grant application.
Training and Coaching
- Digital Marketing Training or Coaching
- WordPress/Website Training or Coaching
Website build or upgrades
- Website build or upgrade (including website redevelopment)
- Adding e-commerce
- Developing new website content
Strategic marketing services
- Strategic marketing plans including search engine optimisation advice
To be eligible for this grant, your business must:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of $300,000 or less for the current financial year
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
Applications open 31 May 2021 and will close by end June (or when they receive sufficient applications) – so IT IS IMPORTANT to get your application in FAST.