With the steadily increasing use of the internet by customers across virtually all niches and business areas, effective use of the internet by business owners is becoming critical.
Whilst simply having a website may once have been an effective online strategy, these days, to compete properly, the average business owner needs to understand a lot more about how they should be presenting their business online.
We have found that for many small business owners, simply coming to terms with their website is challenging enough, but having to face concepts such as Pay Per Click, Social Media, Search Engine Optimisation, Analytics, Online Marketing, Lead Generation, Auto responders and email marketing – quickly becomes overwhelming.
In a Day live and breath Online Marketing (it is primarily how we’ve developed and grown our own business), and we understand the concerns and problems that business owners face when trying to promote and market their business in the online world.
We offer a specialised 12 week mentoring program for business owners trying to come to terms with promoting their business online. This program consists of weekly 3 hr sessions, over a 3 month period, where we focus on various aspects of your business. These sessions will be either one on one or very small group (2 or 3 people max) sessions, which are customised to meet the specific needs of your business.
In these sessions we will guide you through the process of understanding the options for using the internet to promote and grow your business, and work with you to develop and implement an effective online marketing strategy to grow your business.
We recognise that your business and your niche market is NOT the same as every other business, so we do NOT follow a “standard” or templated approach to Online Marketing. Instead, we work with you to better understand your target market, highlight what is different and unusual about your business, and customise the mentoring program to focus on the online marketing strategies that are going to be most effective for your specific needs.
The types of topics which may be covered include (but are certainly not limited to) the following :
- Building and managing your business or eCommerce website
- Goal Setting and your Target Market
- Conversion Optimisation – maximising your online enquiries and sales
- Analytics – understanding how your customers find and interact with your website
- Search engine optimisation strategies and techniques
- Content Creation Strategies
- Online Invoicing and financial management
- The power of Blogging
- Video marketing and harnessing the power of YouTube
- Social media success strategies
- Online Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategies
- Email marketing, Auto-responders, Lead capture and list building